Withdrawal from the contract
THE ISSUE OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT REGULATES THE TERMS OF THE STORE
§ 6 Withdrawal from the contract
1. A consumer who has entered into a distance contract has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 30 days. This deadline is a deadline and counts from the day on which the consumer came into possession of the goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer came into possession of the goods, and when the contract concerns the provision of the service - from the date of its conclusion.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer must inform the Service Provider about his decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). The consumer may use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
3. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send information regarding the exercise of his right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract.
4. In the event of withdrawal from this contract, the Service Provider returns to the Consumer all payments received, including the costs of delivery (except for costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by the Service Provider), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Service Provider was informed about the consumer's decision to exercise the right of withdrawal. The Service Provider will refund payments using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer expressly agrees to a different solution, in any case the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with this return. The service provider may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the item or until proof of sending it back is provided, whichever occurs first.
5. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void. What the parties have rendered shall be returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary course of business. The consumer is only responsible for reducing the value of the item resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
6. The return of goods should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days from the day on which the Consumer informed the Service Provider about withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if the consumer sends the item back before the 14-day deadline. The purchased goods should be returned to the Service Provider's address. The direct costs of returning items to the Service Provider in the event of withdrawal from the contract shall be borne by the Consumer.
7. The consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded outside the Service Provider's premises or remotely in accordance with the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, Art. 38.
Check how to take advantage of free returns via Poczta Polska.